Zoe Pearn Designs Zoe Pearn Designs Shoppe About Zoe Creative Team Zoe's Blog Contact Zoe

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Victorian Bushfire Appeal Donation

Hey everyone! :D

First of all, I just wanted to say a big THANK YOU to everyone who bought the Close To My Heart bundle to make this fundraising effort such a huge success! It did better than I ever hoped that it could, and it makes me so happy that so many people from around the community have pulled together to help this special cause... So, onto the nitty gritty! :)

Close to my heart sold a whopping 283 copies! WHOA! So that makes the final figures 283 x $10 = $2830. Minus the 10% store commission = $2830 - $283 = $2547!! This is absolutely amazing - thank you SO much! The best thing is, because the Aussie Dollar is worth so little at the moment (not that that's a good thing, but just trying to look on the bright side) it converts to an amazing $3487 AUD! Woohoo!!

Also, I just wanted to give a special mention to my fabulous Creative Team girls - without your help, this just wouldn't have been possible! :D And to Robin @ SSD - thank you for letting me do this, and being kind enough to only take a base commission to cover fees so that more of the money could be donated to charity. Thank you!!

All the images below should be clickable if you want to have a closer look for any reason :)

Here is a screenshot of the downloaded report from X-Cart showing the final tally for the sales from February 28th - March 31st. The red box in the bottom left hand corner shows the tally and the overall sales. It was the only way I could think of to show this part :)


Here is the Paypal conversion:


Here is the Red Cross Donation process screenshots (I have obscured the credit card payment section for obvious reasons):


And, last but not least is the official receipt I received from Red Cross via Email. Again, personal details omitted :)


No comments: