Zoe Pearn Designs Zoe Pearn Designs Shoppe About Zoe Creative Team Zoe's Blog Contact Zoe

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Howdy :)

Well, it's only been a bit over a month this time... I'm doing well! LOL!

So, from where I left off... We had a great Christmas and New Year! I had my first holiday in I don't know how long and had nearly a month off! We stayed at a lovely resort up at the Sunshine Coast for a couple of weeks just after Christmas, and it was awesome... And then, since we returned, we've been spending every spare minute we have painting the house - yay (not)! In a strange way it's been kinda good, even though it's hard work, as Marty and I have really enjoyed spending the time together and working towards a goal. Sounds kinda gay, but it's true! We're nearly there, we've finished the first coat on the last wall and just have the gapping, second coat and final coat to go, and then we're done - yippee!! It's nice to not live in a little log cabin anymore - LOL! So, apart from that I don't really have anything new to report, just wasting time, as per usual! I swear it's been hard to get back into work mode after being on holidays for so long - LOL! I have just finished my first solo kit of the year though, so it looks like the mojo might have returned...

Speaking of mojo, I've been really inspired by the Project 365 thing that everyone seems to be doing this year, and so far I've stuck to it (which is a MAJOR achievement for me not to forget about something after a couple of weeks - LOL!) It's funny how you get used to taking your camera everywhere so you don't miss a photo opportunity, even after only a couple of weeks. I've decided I'm gonna get myself a nice little happy snapper though, so I can take it easily in my back instead of lugging the SLR around with me... I updated my Project 365 Blog the other day with some photos, so if you're interested and want to take a peek at my life away from the computer, you can check it out HERE!

My favourite pic so far:



Onto some business stuff, I'm so excited that I've had another dual paper line with MME debut at CHA this past weekend - yay!!








For those of you who follow my digital side of things, you'll notice that one of them is a completely new set of designs in the colours of my Bloom and Grow kit; and the other is the same designs that are in my Bloom & Grow kit, but in Persimmon colours - LOL! Very confusing! See, I had originally designed the papers for MME before I released the Bloom & Grow kit, and I wanted to use the colours again, so yeah! There you go, a tidbit of news for the week :)

Well, I'm gonna go and hit the sack before the clock strikes midnight so I can have some form of an early night... Hopefully I'll be around again soon!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Zoe! It's Jen from MME, Someone was asking about blog designs and I thought of you (cause I heard that you did that too). Anyway I hope you're doing well, I think B&G is selling like hot cakes (of course!)

I posted about CHA on my blog, but didnt get any good pictures of B&G while I was there :( so its not really mentioned. Please forgive me!

Looks like your doing well! keep up with your blog this year okay. ;)

Jennifer said...

You are my hero! I just found your blog and I see you are a designer for My Mind's Eye...I would not know what do do w/out that paper company! Pretty much every project I've done for the last two years has involved MME paper.

I am in awe...someone who MAKES their paper...I am bowing down to your awesomeness!!!

Unknown said...

I love Bloon and Grow, well mostly anything you create! Love reading the blog, and I have nominated you for an award!
Stop by my blog to pick it up.
http://fredabeme.blogspot.com/2009/01/i-got-award-my-first-lemonade-award.html

ashli kay wolf said...

zoe lou...your blog is AWESOME! I can't WAIT to FIND your mme goodiez at my lss :) Bloom and grow is ONE of my zoe faves......just had to stop in and say HELLO! love ya!

Becca said...

Hey sweets! Glad to see you are keeping up with the blog! YAY! :) lol! I think your paper line is just stellar! Keep being fabulous!! ((hugs))

Sam Currie said...

Hi

I just LOVE your designs, I design cards for UK magazines and I downloaded one of your kits and made these cards

http://bazzillbabe.blogspot.com/2009/03/cupcakes-and-cards.html

These were published in a UK magazine a couple of months back (with full credits for your designs of course)

Hope you like them x