Zoe Pearn Designs Zoe Pearn Designs Shoppe About Zoe Creative Team Zoe's Blog Contact Zoe

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Hello Stranger...

I know, I know, at it again with the bad blogging, but I always say you can't teach an old dog new tricks and I am no exception!

But I have a good reason, and something that kept me busy enough before Christmas to make me need quite a few weeks off AFTER Christmas - LOL! And the cat's out of the bag now, so do you wanna see??



(you can click HERE to see more detail)

I collaborated with a good friend of mine (and my old boss from MME), Jen Allyson, and this has to be one of my favourite lines EVER!! It's such a cute line, and I can't wait to see it up close and personal!!

Which, in other news, I WILL be... next week to be exact!! Yup, I'm taking the plunge and flying out to America for CHA!! I'll finally get to meet all my friends at MME in person, hang out with Jen & my BFF Christy Lyle, do some crazy shopping and spend my commission cheque before I earn it LOL... ahhh it will be so much fun!! (So excited, but sooo nervous about leaving Joshy for the week - ack!!). So, if you're gonna be there at CHA, please drop in to the MME booth and say hi - you will make me feel very special indeed - LOL! And, I'm sure you'll be entertained no end by my Australian accent too.

Okay, I know it's just a quick one, but I've got sooo much to fit in before I go so I've gotta run... Happy Sunday! :)

6 comments:

joelsgirl said...

OH ZOE! What a beautiful collection! And MAN I wish I was gonna be in America to be one of the lucky ones who gets to meet you. :) I hope you have a GREAT time!

Amber said...

Beautiful Zoe! Your new collection is just as gorgeous as you are.

See you next week.

Anonymous said...

oh so jealous of u getting to meet all those american (digi) scrappers! i'm sure u'll have a blast and be back to josh before u know it!
PS. i dont have to say how gorgeous ur line is do i/?! it's a given, right?!
Justine (bellbird)

Monica Lifferth said...

It was great to see a new kit at Sweet Shoppe. I have missed you dearly. If you need someone to do some pages for your new kits. I would love to. :)

Fee Jardine said...

Oh my goodness Missy...they are FABULOUS!!!! Can I be like you when I grow up...seriously you are one talented chickiebee!

Claudi said...

wooohoo what a wonderful collection Zoe! LOVE IT!!! Love everything from you and you go to CHA??? Oh, I want to come with you!!!!